Lamical Perine and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Perine's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Rams. You can watch Perine's performance play out for the Jets against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine's per-game rushing attempts average (6.1) is 1.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Perine has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Perine's season-long average over/under is 8.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of five games this year, Perine achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Perine has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.7 rushing attempts) in just 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Perine is set at 33.5 yards. That is 11.2 more than his season average of 22.3.
- One time this season (out of nine total games -- 11.1%), Perine has had more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Perine's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 33.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.6 on average.
- Perine has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- Perine has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.9) in just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive