Lamical Perine and the New York Jets take on the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Perine's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Perine's performance play out for the Jets against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine's per-game rushing attempts average (6.1) is 4.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Perine has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances).
- Perine's season-long average over/under is 8.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of five games this year, Perine achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Perine's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.7. He's gone over that total in just one of nine games (11.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Perine is set at 43.5 yards. That's 21.2 more than his season average of 22.3.
- Perine has yet to rush for more than 43.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Perine's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 33.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.6 on average.
- Perine has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Perine has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.9) in just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive