Lamical Perine and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's an analysis of Perine's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Perine's performance play out for the Jets against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Lamical Perine Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Perine has averaged 6.1 rushing attempts per game, 4.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances), Perine has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Perine has averaged 2.6 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.7).
- Perine took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of five games this year (40% of his chances).
- Perine has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.7 rushing attempts) in just 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
- In his one career matchup against the Dolphins, Perine put up seven carries, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perine has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 10.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Perine's 22.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 21.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Perine has yet to rush for more than 43.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Perine has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (33.9) by 11.6 yards.
- Perine has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Perine has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.9) in just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Dolphins, Perine finished with 27 rushing yards, 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Perine has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 43.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive