Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday on the road at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jackson's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jackson's performance play out for the Ravens against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jackson has averaged 16.4 completions per game this season, 2.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Jackson recorded more than 18.5 completions in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 19.1 completions. He has tallied 2.7 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Jackson has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.1) in only one of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 27.1 passing attempts per game this season, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Jackson has attempted more than 26.5 passes.
- Jackson is averaging 27.1 passing attempts per game, which is 3.0 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Jackson has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Jackson has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (30.1) in only 14.3% of his games in 2020 (one out of seven opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 210.5, 18.6 fewer yards than his season average of 191.9.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Jackson has thrown for more than 210.5 yards.
- Jackson's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 234.8, which he's fallen short of by 42.9 yards on average.
- Jackson has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of seven times (14.3%).
- Jackson's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 234.8, a number he's covered in only one out of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jackson is averaging 1.7 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Jackson has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jackson's season average of 1.7 passing touchdowns per game is 0.1 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.8.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Jackson has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Jackson has scored more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jackson throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Jackson has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Jackson has tossed 0.1 more interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his seven games this season (42.9%), Jackson has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven games), Jackson has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive