Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jackson's passing prop bets in the matchup against the New York Giants. Watch Jackson's Ravens square off against the Giants at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jackson's per-game passing completions average (16.5) is 2.0 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Jackson had more than 18.5 completions in four out of 13 games this season (30.8% of his chances).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 18.5 completions. He has recorded 2.0 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in only five of 13 games this year (38.5% of his chances).
- Jackson has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (18.5 completions) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jackson's passing attempts average (25.5) is 2.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Jackson has attempted more than 27.5 passes.
- Jackson is averaging 25.5 passing attempts per game, which is 3.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Jackson has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Jackson has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (28.9) in just 23.1% of his games in 2020 (three of 13 opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 189.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 22.2 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Jackson has thrown for more than 211.5 yards.
- Jackson's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 223.3. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 34.0 yards per game.
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only three of 13 opportunities this year (23.1%).
- Jackson's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 223.3, a number he's covered in only three out of 13 games (23.1%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jackson is averaging 1.6 passing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%), Jackson has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jackson's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.7 per game. He is averaging 0.1 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Jackson has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13), Jackson has racked up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jackson throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this year (seven out of 13), Jackson has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Jackson has tossed 0.1 more interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13), Jackson has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Jackson has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 53.8% of his games in 2020 (seven of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive