Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jackson's passing prop bets against the Jaguars. You can watch Jackson's performance play out for the Ravens against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jackson's per-game passing completions average (16.5) is 1.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Jackson collected more than 15.5 completions in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 18.8 completions. He has recorded 2.3 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in just four of 12 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Jackson has gone over his average prop bet for completions (18.8) in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 25.8 passing attempts per game this season, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Jackson has attempted more than 25.5 passes.
- Jackson is averaging 25.8 passing attempts per game, which is 3.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Jackson has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Jackson has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (29.2) in only 16.7% of his games in 2020 (two out of 12 opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Jackson is set at 206.5, 21.7 more yards than his season average of 184.8.
- In three of 12 games this season (25%), Jackson has thrown for more than 206.5 yards.
- Jackson's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 224.8. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 40.0 yards per game.
- Jackson has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of 12 times (16.7%).
- Jackson's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 224.8, a number he's covered in only two out of 12 games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jackson's over/under for passing touchdowns in Sunday's game is 1.5, the same as his season average.
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Jackson has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jackson's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.7 per game. He is averaging 0.2 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Jackson has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In half of his 12 games, Jackson has scored more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jackson throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six out of 12), Jackson has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Jackson has been picked off an average of 0.6 times per game this season, 0.1 more than his season average prop.
- In half of his games this season Jackson has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- Jackson has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive