Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Jackson's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Jackson's performance plays out when the Ravens square off against the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Lamar Jackson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Jackson averages 17.5 completions per game this season, which is the same as his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Jackson had more than 17.5 completions.
- Jackson's 17.5 completions per game is 1.4 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 18.9.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Jackson has gone over his average prop bet for completions (18.9) in only four of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 27.6 passing attempts per game this season, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Tuesday's game (27.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Jackson has attempted more than 27.5 passes.
- Jackson averages 1.8 fewer passing attempts (27.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (29.4).
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Jackson has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Jackson has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (29.4) in just 20% of his games in 2020 (two out of 10 opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 194.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.7 less than Tuesday's passing yards prop total.
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Jackson has thrown for more than 202.5 yards.
- Jackson's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 228.2, which he's fallen short of by 33.4 yards on average.
- Jackson has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of 10 times (20%).
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (228.2 passing yards) in only 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Jackson's over/under for passing touchdowns in Tuesday's game is 1.5, the same as his season average.
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Jackson has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Jackson's season average of 1.5 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.7.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Jackson has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Jackson has put up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in half of his 10 games.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Jackson's per-game interception average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game (0.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Jackson has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Jackson has thrown 0.1 more interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this season, Jackson has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Jackson has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive