Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a look at Murray's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Murray and the Cardinals square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Murray is averaging 24.1 completions per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In six of seven games this season (85.7% of his chances), Murray had more than 22.5 completions.
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 23.4 completions. He has collected 0.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Murray's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of seven matchups).
- Murray's average prop bet for completions is 23.4. He's gone over that total in five of seven games this season (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Murray has averaged 36.1 passing attempts per game this season, 2.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven), Murray has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (33.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Murray this season is 35.4. He usually has surpassed that value, averaging 36.1 attempts per game, 0.7 more than his average prop.
- 57.1% of the time this year (four of seven contests), Murray has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Murray has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.4).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Murray has put up 263.9 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 12.4 yards more than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- Murray has not thrown for more than 251.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Murray's average passing yards prop bet this season is 260.1, which he's exceeded by 3.8 yards on average this year.
- Murray has hit the passing yards over in only three of seven opportunities this year (42.9%).
- In four games this season (57.1%), Murray has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 260.1.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Murray is averaging 1.9 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Murray has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 57.1% of his games this year (four of seven).
- Murray's season average of 1.9 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.6.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Murray has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven), Murray has scored more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Murray throws 0.5 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this year (five of seven), Murray has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Murray has tossed 0.5 more interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven), Murray has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Murray has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 71.4% of his games in 2020 (five of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive