Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Murray's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Murray's Cardinals face off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Murray's per-game passing completions average (23.8) is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8% of his chances), Murray recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 23.5 completions. He has collected 0.3 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Murray has hit the over on completions prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Murray has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23.5 completions) in 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Murray has averaged 35.5 passing attempts per game this season, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13), Murray has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (34.5 passing attempts).
- Murray has attempted 0.2 more passes (35.5 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35.3).
- 53.8% of the time this year (seven of 13 contests), Murray has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Murray has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.3) in only 46.2% of his games in 2020 (six of 13 opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 248.5, equal to his season average.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- Murray's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 259.3, which he's fallen short of by 10.8 yards on average.
- Murray has hit the passing yards over in only four of 13 opportunities this year (30.8%).
- Murray's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 259.3, a number he's covered in only six out of 13 games (46.2%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Murray is averaging 1.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%), Murray has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Murray has scored 0.2 more passing touchdowns per game (1.8) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.6.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Murray has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Murray has racked up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Murray throws 0.3 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13), Murray has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Murray has thrown 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13), Murray has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In eight of his 13 games this season (61.5%), Murray has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive