Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals square off against the New England Patriots on Sunday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Murray's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Murray's Cardinals face off against the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Murray's per-game passing completions average (24.1) is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Murray collected more than 24.5 completions in five out of 10 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Murray's season-long average over/under is 23.6 completions. He has collected 0.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Murray's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Murray has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23.6 completions) in 60% of his games (six of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Murray has averaged 1.2 fewer passing attempts per game (35.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Murray has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Murray is averaging 35.3 passing attempts per game, which is 0.1 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- 50% the time this year Murray has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of games this year, Murray has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 35.4 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Murray has racked up 264.4 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 0.9 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- Murray's average passing yards prop bet this season is 263.1, which he's exceeded by 1.3 yards on average this year.
- Murray has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 10 times (40%).
- In six games this season (60%), Murray has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 263.1.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Murray is averaging 1.9 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In six out of 10 games this year (60%), Murray has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Murray's season average of 1.9 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.6.
- Murray has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- In 60% of his games (six of 10), Murray has racked up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Murray's per-game interception average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Murray has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Murray has thrown 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 60% of the time this season (six of 10 outings), Murray has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Murray has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 60% of his games in 2020 (six out of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive