Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's an analysis of Murray's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Murray's performance plays out when the Cardinals face off against the Bills on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Kyler Murray Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Murray's per-game passing completions average (23.8) is 3.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (20.5).
- Murray has yet to complete more than 20.5 passes in a game through eight outings this season.
- Murray has averaged 0.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.2).
- 50% of Murray's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Murray's average prop bet for completions is 23.2. He's gone over that total in five of eight games this season (62.5%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Murray has averaged 34.9 passing attempts per game this season, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Murray has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Murray averages 0.2 fewer passing attempts (34.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (35.1).
- In 50% of contests, Murray has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of games this year, Murray has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 35.1 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Murray has thrown for an average of 266.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 6.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 272.5 yards.
- Murray's season passing yardage average of 266.3 is 7.3 yards higher than his 259 average passing yards over/under.
- Murray has gone over his passing yards prop total four times this season (exactly half of his games).
- In five games this season (62.5%), Murray has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 259.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Murray is averaging 2.0 passing touchdowns per game, 0.5 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Murray has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight).
- Murray has racked up 0.4 more passing touchdowns per game (2.0) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.6.
- In half of his games, Murray has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Murray has racked up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Murray throws 0.4 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), Murray has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Murray has been picked off an average of 0.9 times per game this season, 0.4 more than his season average prop.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Murray has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In five of his eight games this season (62.5%), Murray has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive