Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday on the road at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Rudolph's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Rudolph's Vikings play the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 20.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Rudolph has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 23 per game. He is averaging 2.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Rudolph has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Rudolph has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 23.
- Rudolph is averaging 31.6 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Packers, 10.1 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In 10 career games versus the Packers, Rudolph has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 21.5 yards six times.
Powered By Data Skrive