Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Rudolph receiving props. Watch Rudolph's performance play out for the Vikings against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 15.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Rudolph has yet to put up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 23.3 per game. He is averaging 8.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Rudolph has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Rudolph has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (23.3 yards).
- Rudolph is averaging 29.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Falcons, 8.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 21.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in three career games versus the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive