Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Rudolph receiving props. Watch Rudolph's Vikings play the Seahawks at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 16.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Rudolph has not totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 23.5 per game. He is averaging 7.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Rudolph has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Rudolph has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (23.5 yards).
- Rudolph's 17.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Seahawks are 5.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Seahawks, Rudolph has exceeded this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 22.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive