Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Rudolph's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Rudolph and the Vikings face off against the Saints on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph's 27.8 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday's outing (19.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12), Rudolph has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph has put up 1.5 more receiving yards per game (27.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 26.3.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Rudolph has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 chances), Rudolph has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.3).
- Rudolph's 30.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 11.2 more yards than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 19.5 yards, a number he has outdone three times in three career games versus the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive