Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Rudolph's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Rudolph and the Vikings face off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 27.8 receiving yards per game, 8.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven of 12), Rudolph has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.3 per game. He has put up 1.5 more per game than that average.
- Rudolph has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 chances), Rudolph has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (26.3).
- Rudolph's 32.4 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bears are 12.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 19.5 yards, a figure he has outdone five times in 10 total games versus the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive