Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Rudolph's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Rudolph's performance play out for the Vikings against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 27.8 receiving yards per game, 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%), Rudolph has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.3 per game. He has collected 1.5 more per game than that average.
- Rudolph has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 chances), Rudolph has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.3).
- Rudolph's 10.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 13.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 23.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Rudolph's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.1 -- is 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of 12 games this season (8.3%), Rudolph has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Rudolph has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has caught 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Rudolph fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Rudolph has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 8.3% of his games (one out of 12 chances).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Rudolph averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Rudolph has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive