Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at home at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Rudolph's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Rudolph's Vikings square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 30.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Rudolph has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph has totaled 5.5 more receiving yards per game (30.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 24.9.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Rudolph has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Rudolph has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.9 yards.
- Rudolph is averaging 60 yards per game in his last one outing against the Jaguars, 25.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Rudolph has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 34.5 yards one time in one career game against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Rudolph has collected 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of 11 games this year (9.1%), Rudolph has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Rudolph has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Rudolph fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his 11 games (9.1%), Rudolph has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Rudolph's one receiving touchdown in his lone career matchup against the Jaguars is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Rudolph has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one total game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive