Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Rudolph's receiving prop bets. Watch Rudolph's Vikings face off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph's 26.4 receiving yards per game average is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (24.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine), Rudolph has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph has totaled 2.9 more receiving yards per game (26.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 23.5.
- Rudolph has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Rudolph has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 23.5 yards.
- Rudolph's 31.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys are 6.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 24.5 yards, a mark he has beat two times in three total games versus the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive