Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Chicago Bears on Monday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Rudolph receiving props. Watch how Rudolph's performance plays out when the Vikings square off with the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 21.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 less than the over/under of 28.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight), Rudolph has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.8 per game. He averages 0.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Rudolph has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In half of his matchups, Rudolph has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.8.
- Rudolph is averaging 28.3 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Bears, 0.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (28.5).
- Bookmakers have set Rudolph's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 28.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed three times in 10 total games versus the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive