On Sunday, Kyle Allen and Washington host the Dallas Cowboys at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips digging into Allen's passing prop bets. Watch Allen's Washington football team face off against the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Kyle Allen Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kyle Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen has averaged 20.0 completions per game this season, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Allen had more than 21.5 completions in one of two games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Allen's 20.0 completions per game is 1.5 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- 50% of Allen's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Allen's average prop bet for completions is 21.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen's passing attempts average (27.5) is 8.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (35.5).
- Allen has not attempted more than 35.5 passes in a game through two outings this year.
- Allen averages 8.0 fewer passing attempts (27.5 per game) than his season average prop bet (35.5).
- In 50% of his contests, Allen has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half his contests in 2020, Allen has gone over his average passing attempts prop bet total of 35.5.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has thrown for an average of 177.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 67.5 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 244.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 234. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 57.0 yards per game.
- Allen has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total one time this season (half of his games).
- Allen has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (234) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Allen has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through two outings this season.
- Allen's season average of 1.0 passing touchdown per game is 0.5 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Allen has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his two games, Allen has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen throws 0.5 interceptions per game this season, 1.0 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through two outings this season.
- Allen has tossed 1.0 fewer interception (0.5 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.5).
- Allen has not gone over on an interception prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Allen has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive