Kyle Allen and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Allen's passing prop bets. Watch how Allen's performance plays out when Washington take on the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Allen Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kyle Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen has averaged 15.0 completions per game this season, 6.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Allen recorded more than 21.5 completions in one of four games this season (25% of his chances).
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 21.5 completions. He has tallied 6.5 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In just one of four games this year, Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Allen has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in only 25% of his games (one of four chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 12.7 fewer passing attempts per game (21.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In one of four games this season (25%), Allen has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Allen averages 13.4 fewer passing attempts (21.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (35.2).
- In just one of his four games (25%), Allen has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four opportunities), Allen has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (35.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 235.5, 83.0 more yards than his season average of 152.5.
- In one of four games this season (25%), Allen has thrown for more than 235.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 237, which he's fallen short of by 84.5 yards on average.
- Allen has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of four times (25%).
- Allen has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (237 passing yards) in only 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Allen has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (two out of four).
- Allen's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Allen has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- Allen has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in half of his four games.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen averages 0.2 less interceptions per game (0.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four), Allen has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Allen has thrown 0.9 fewer interceptions (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- Allen has not gone over on an interception prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Allen has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.2 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive