Khadarel Hodge and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Hodge's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Hodge's performance play out for the Browns against the Ravens on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Khadarel Hodge Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Khadarel Hodge Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hodge is averaging 22.1 receiving yards per game, 8.4 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In three of seven games this year (42.9%), Hodge has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Hodge's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He is averaging 10.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Hodge has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Hodge has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (32.5).
- Hodge is averaging six yards per game in his last three contests against the Ravens, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (30.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hodge's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 30.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in three total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive