Khadarel Hodge and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hodge's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hodge's Browns play the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Khadarel Hodge Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Khadarel Hodge Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hodge is averaging 22.1 receiving yards per game, 8.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Hodge has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Hodge's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He averages 10.4 less per game than that average.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Hodge has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Hodge has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.5 yards.
- Hodge is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Titans, 30.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hodge's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 30.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive