Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Lions square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (5.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 7.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Johnson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.7 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 16.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Johnson has not rushed for more than 21.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Johnson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.5 on average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Johnson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive