Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing props. Watch Johnson's Lions face off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 4.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in four of 13 games this season (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 7.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of eight games this year (25% of his chances).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.9 rushing attempts) in only 15.4% of his games (two of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 19.5 yards. That is 5.6 more than his season average of 13.9.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Johnson has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 17.0 on average.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- In only two games this season (15.4%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.9.
Powered By Data Skrive