Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's an analysis of Johnson's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Lions against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (4.2) is 1.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has averaged 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.9).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of eight games this year (25% of his chances).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.9 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (two of 12 games).
- Over his four career matchups against the Packers, Johnson averages 11 carries per game, 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts four times in four total games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 14.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Johnson has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.9) by 16.1 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.9) in only 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 matchups).
- Johnson's 47.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 27.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Packers, Johnson has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 19.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive