Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing props. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Lions against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (4.3) is 2.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities), Johnson has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 3.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 games).
- Johnson's 10.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 4.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 6.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed two times in two total games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 24.5 yards. That's 8.6 more than his season average of 15.9.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games -- 27.3%), Johnson has had more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.6 on average.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) in only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 matchups).
- Johnson's 32.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 8.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bears, Johnson has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 24.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive