Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions square off against the Houston Texans on Thursday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Lions face off against the Texans at 12:30 PM ET on CBS.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 3.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (4.5).
- Johnson has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has averaged 4.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.7).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of six games this year (16.7% of his chances).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.7. He's gone over that total in just one of 10 games (10%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 12.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.6 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Johnson has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.2) by 17.3 yards.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of six times (16.7%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.2) in only 10% of his games (one out of 10 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive