Kerryon Johnson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing props. Watch Johnson's Lions square off against the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kerryon Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 3.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 7.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of five games this year (20% of his chances).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.7. He's gone over that total in just one of nine games (11.1%).
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Johnson finished with 15 carries, 9.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 5.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 12.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 10.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Johnson has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 18.1 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- In only one game this season (11.1%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
- Johnson's 87 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Panthers are 64.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 22.5 yards one time in one total game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive