Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Drake's rushing prop bets. Watch Drake's Cardinals face off against the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Drake has averaged 17.5 rushing attempts per game, 2.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In five out of six games this season (83.3% of his opportunities), Drake has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake's 17.5 rushing attempts per game is 2.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.3.
- In five of six games this year, Drake took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (83.3% of his opportunities).
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.3. He's gone over that total in five of six games (83.3%).
- Drake's 24 carries in his single career matchup against the Seahawks are 8.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Drake's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 15.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one career game versus the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Drake is set at 69.5. That's 10.2 more yards than his season average of 79.7.
- Drake has not rushed for more than 69.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Drake has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (67.3) by 12.4 yards.
- Drake has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Drake has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (67.3) in three out of six games.
- In his only career matchup against the Seahawks, Drake notched 166 rushing yards, 96.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Drake's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 69.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Drake has recorded 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Drake has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (three out of six chances).
- Drake has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Drake went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Drake's two rushing touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Seahawks are 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Seahawks, Drake has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive