Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Drake's rushing props. Watch how Drake's performance plays out when the Cardinals square off against the 49ers on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Drake has averaged 16.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (14.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this season (61.5% of his chances), Drake has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake's season-long average over/under is 14.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 61.5% of Drake's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 13 games).
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He's gone over that total in eight of 13 games (61.5%).
- Drake averages 12 carries per game over his four career matchups against the 49ers, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Drake's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 14.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed three times in four total games opposite the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Drake is set at 59.5. That's 7.7 fewer yards than his season average of 67.2.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games -- 61.5%), Drake has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Drake's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 63.6, which he's outpaced by 3.6 yards on average this year.
- Drake has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 13 times (46.2%).
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Drake, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 63.6.
- Drake's 61.5 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the 49ers are 2.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Drake has gone over Saturday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 59.5 yards three times in four total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Drake's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.7) is 0.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Drake has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13 chances).
- Drake's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Drake hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 12 games this year (58.3% of his chances).
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 13 games (53.8%).
- Drake's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the 49ers are equal to his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In four career games against the 49ers, Drake has outperformed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive