Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Drake's rushing props. You can watch how Drake's performance plays out when the Cardinals square off with the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Drake has collected 16.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- In six of 12 games this season (50% of his chances), Drake has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Drake's season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Drake's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 12 games).
- Drake has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.4 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Drake's 70.7 rushing yards per game average is 4.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Drake has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Drake has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (63.3) by 7.4 yards.
- Drake has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Drake's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.3 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Drake has scored 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Drake recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in seven of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Drake has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Drake hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 11 games this year (63.6% of his chances).
- Drake has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive