Kenyan Drake and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Drake's rushing prop bets. You can watch Drake's performance play out for the Cardinals against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Drake has recorded 16.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Drake has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in seven of 11 games this season (63.6% of his chances).
- Drake's season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 63.6% of Drake's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 11 games).
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He's gone over that total in seven of 11 games (63.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Drake is set at 62.5. That's 7.3 fewer yards than his season average of 69.8.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Drake has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Drake's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 63.4, which he's outpaced by 6.4 yards on average this year.
- Drake has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Drake has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.4) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Drake has recorded 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Drake has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11 chances).
- Drake has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Drake hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in six of 10 games this year (60% of his chances).
- Drake has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in six of 11 games (54.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive