Kenyan Drake's Arizona Cardinals host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Drake's rushing prop bets. You can watch Drake and the Cardinals square off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Drake has notched 16.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Drake has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 10 games this season (70% of his opportunities).
- Drake's 16.8 rushing attempts per game is 2.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.4.
- In seven of 10 games this year, Drake took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (70% of his opportunities).
- Drake's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He's gone over that total in seven of 10 games (70%).
- Drake averages 8.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Rams, 5.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Drake's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in three lifetime games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Drake is set at 61.5. That's 10.4 fewer yards than his season average of 71.9.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games -- 50%), Drake has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Drake's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 63.6, which he's outpaced by 8.3 yards on average this year.
- Drake has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Drake's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.6 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Drake's 31 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Rams are 30.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Drake has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 61.5 rushing yards in three total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Drake has recorded 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Drake has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (five of 10 chances).
- Drake has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Drake hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in five of nine games this year (55.6% of his chances).
- Drake has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- Drake's 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Rams are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Drake's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has outdone one time in three career games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive