Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Stills' receiving prop bets. You can watch Stills' performance play out for the Texans against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 17.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Stills has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Stills' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.8 per game. He is averaging 11.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Stills has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Stills has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.8 yards).
- Stills' 41.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 15.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Packers, Stills has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive