Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Stills receiving props. Watch Stills' Texans square off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 20.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Stills has yet to put up more than 27.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Stills' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He averages 8.4 less per game than that average.
- Stills has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Stills has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.2 yards).
- Stills' 40 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Stills' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 27.5 yards, a mark he has outdone three times in five career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive