On Sunday, Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans host the Jacksonville Jaguars at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Stills' receiving prop bets. You can watch Stills and the Texans take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 22.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Stills has not picked up more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Stills' season average of 22.5 receiving yards per game is 7.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.5.
- Stills has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Stills has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.5 yards).
- Stills is averaging 25.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Jaguars, 2.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In four career games versus the Jaguars, Stills has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 28.5 yards two times.
Powered by Data Skrive