Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Stills' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Stills' performance play out for the Texans against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 14.4 receiving yards per game, 12.1 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 30% of his games this year (three out of 10), Stills has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Stills' season average of 14.4 receiving yards per game is 13.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.7.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Stills has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Stills has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.7 yards.
- Stills is averaging 32.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Colts, 6.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Stills' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in four career games versus the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive