Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans square off against the Detroit Lions on Thursday on the road at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Stills' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Stills' Texans take on the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 14.4 receiving yards per game, 12.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (26.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Stills has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Stills' season average of 14.4 receiving yards per game is 13.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.7.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Stills has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Stills has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (27.7).
- Stills is averaging 54 yards per game in his last two contests against the Lions, 27.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (26.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Stills' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 26.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in two total games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive