Kenny Stills and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's an analysis of Stills' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Stills' performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kenny Stills Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Stills is averaging 16.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Stills has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Stills' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.7 per game. He averages 11.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Stills has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his five games (20%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances), Stills has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (27.7).
- Stills is averaging 51.4 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Patriots, 27.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Stills' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 23.5 yards, a figure he has beat eight times in 10 total games versus the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive