Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions take on the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Golladay's performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 84.5 receiving yards per game, 11.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- In two of four games this year (50%), Golladay has totaled more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay has collected 11.5 more receiving yards per game (84.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.
- Golladay has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four), Golladay has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Golladay has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In half of contests, Golladay has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Golladay has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive