Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Golladay and the Lions take on the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 74.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- In one out of three games this season (33.3%), Golladay has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay has put up 3.2 more receiving yards per game (74.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.5.
- Golladay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Golladay has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.5 yards.
- Golladay's 25 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Falcons are 52.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 77.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay has grabbed 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Golladay has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- 66.7% of the time this season (two out of three contests), Golladay has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (two of three opportunities), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Golladay's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Golladay has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive