Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Golladay's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. You can watch Golladay and the Lions take on the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 59.5 receiving yards per game, 15.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- Golladay has yet to put up more than 74.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Golladay's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70 per game. He averages 10.5 less per game than that average.
- Golladay has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Golladay has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (70 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay has pulled down 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Golladay has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through two outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone over that value as he has caught 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- Golladay has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Golladay has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive