Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Golladay and the Lions square off with the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay's 67.6 receiving yards per game average is 44.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (23.5).
- In four out of five games this year (80%), Golladay has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's season average of 67.6 receiving yards per game is 5.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- Golladay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
- Golladay is averaging 48.8 yards per game in his last five contests against the Vikings, 25.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Bookmakers have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 23.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded four times in five total games opposite the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive