Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Golladay's receiving prop bets. Watch how Golladay's performance plays out when the Lions take on the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay's 67.6 receiving yards per game average is 34.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's outing (33.5).
- In four of five games this year (80%), Golladay has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's season average of 67.6 receiving yards per game is 5.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Golladay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five chances), Golladay has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (73.5).
- Golladay is averaging 30.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Buccaneers, 3.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (33.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 33.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in two career games opposite the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (two of five), Golladay has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five), Golladay has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Golladay's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games against the Buccaneers, Golladay has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive