On Sunday, Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions visit the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Golladay's performance plays out when the Lions square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 67.6 receiving yards per game, 38.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In four of five games this season (80%), Golladay has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's season average of 67.6 receiving yards per game is 5.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- Golladay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (73.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Golladay has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Golladay has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Golladay has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive