Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Golladay receiving props. You can watch Golladay and the Lions play the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 67.6 receiving yards per game, 21.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 80% of his games this year (four out of five), Golladay has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.5 per game. He is averaging 5.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Golladay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
- Golladay's 92.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 46.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 46.5 yards, a figure he has outdone four times in four career games opposite the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (two of five), Golladay has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his four career matchups against the Packers, Golladay averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Packers, Golladay has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive