Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions square off against the Chicago Bears on Sunday on the road at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Golladay's Lions play the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay's 67.6 receiving yards per game average is 33.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (34.5).
- In 80% of his games this season (four out of five), Golladay has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's season average of 67.6 receiving yards per game is 5.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- Golladay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five chances), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (73.5).
- Golladay is averaging 77.3 yards per game in his last six contests against the Bears, 42.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Bookmakers have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 34.5 yards, a figure he has beat five times in six career games versus the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Golladay has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five), Golladay has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Golladay has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (two out of five chances).
- Over his six career matchups against the Bears, Golladay averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Bears, Golladay has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive