Kenny Golladay and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Houston Texans on Thursday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Golladay's Lions square off against the Texans at 12:30 PM ET on CBS.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay is averaging 67.6 receiving yards per game, 14.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (53.5).
- In 80% of his games this year (four of five), Golladay has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.5 per game. He is averaging 5.9 less per game than that average.
- Golladay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Golladay has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Golladay has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five), Golladay has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Golladay has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (two of five chances).
Powered By Data Skrive